Tata Punch Pros & Cons
Tata Punch Pros & Cons – checkout the list Advantages and Disadvantages of Punch.
- SUV Styling With Good Ground Clearance : Tata Punch comes with a proper SUV styling as it takes multiple design cues from the Harrier. The split headlight design along with body cladding and skid plates uplift its SUV appeal. In addition to that, the Punch offers 187mm of ground clearance, which is more than the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and Citroen C3. The Punch also offers a boot space of 319 litres and respectable fuel efficiency as well.
- Long List Of Features : Tata Punch comes with a long list of must-have and feel-good features. These features include LCD instrument cluster with an analog speedometer, projector headlamps, keyless entry, auto AC, cruise control, cooled glove box, automatic headlights and rain-sensing wipers.
- 5-Star Global NCAP Rating : Tata Punch is currently one of the safest cars tested by Global NCAP. The Punch was awarded more points than the Tata Nexon, Altroz and even the Mahindra XUV300. It scored 5 stars in adult occupant safety and 4 stars in child occupant safety.
- 90-Degree Opening Doors For Easy Ingress/Egress : As the Punch shares its platform with the Altroz, it also benefits from 90-degree wide opening front and rear doors. The wide opening doors aid in easy ingress and egress.
- No Turbo Petrol, Diesel Or CNG Option : Tata offer the Punch with a 1.2L normal petrol engine borrowed from the Altroz, Tiago and Tigor. Currently, the Punch lacks a turbo petrol engine. However, it is likely to arrive soon. Currently, the Punch also lacks a CNG and diesel engine option as well.
- Missing Features : While the Punch is fairly loaded for its segment, it lacks some valuable features such as 60-40 split-folding rear seats, rear AC vents, front armrest, cup holders in rear armrest, padded door armrests, tyre pressure sensors and height-adjustable front seatbelts.
- Altroz Offers More Features : The Altroz XZ, at a similar price point, offers more essential prices like sliding front armrest, rear AC vents, ambient lighting, rear fog lamp, padded door armrests and height-adjustable seatbelts. In addition to that, the Altroz also offers more engine options like turbo petrol and turbo diesel.
- Acceptable But Not Stellar Ground Clearance : Tata Punch comes with an acceptable 187mm of ground clearance, but it's below the Nissan Magnite’s 205mm ground clearance. If we compare the Punch with other Tata SUVs, even the Nexon EV Max offers 205mm ground clearance.
Tata Punch Competitors
Tata Punch Expert Reviews
While SUVs are gaining popularity across the world for their road presence, at least for...
If you’re looking to buy a car with high ground clearance and an ex-showroom price...
We have curated a list of 7 petrol-powered cars with the best GNCAP safety score. The...
Rs. 8.0 lakh is enough to get yourself a modestly-loaded 5-star car or a well-loaded...
If safety, road presence and high ground clearance are your top priorities, then here are...
In recent years, safety has become quite an important aspect that you are looking at while...
For a safety-conscious buyer like yourself, even with a budget of Rs. 7.0 lakh...
We have curated a list of cars for you because you are on a strict budget and you value...
This article will give you a perspective of the engine specs such as...
18.82 - 18.97 kmplMileage
5 SeaterSeat Capacity
Tata Punch Variants Explained
Tata Punch Related Videos
₹10.45 - ₹19.65 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹9.53 - ₹10.48 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹10.48 - ₹19.49 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹12.74 - ₹24.05 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹10.84 - ₹19.13 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹8.19 - ₹14.04 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹7.80 - ₹14.30 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹6.44 - ₹9.31 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹10.00 - ₹18.00 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹7.68 - ₹13.11 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹6.56 - ₹9.83 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹9.99 - ₹16.29 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹5.98 - ₹8.25 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹7.49 - ₹13.99 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹11.99 - ₹15.49 lakh**Ex-showroom price