Leaked 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift Features Ahead Of Launch
Hyundai Motors is preparing to launch the Creta facelift in the Indian market soon. The SUV is all set to receive the much anticipated mid-cycle facelift in the country. The upcoming Creta SUV has already been spied a number of times testing in the country with heavy camouflage. However, before getting launched in the market, the complete variant-wise features list of the Creta facelift has leaked online revealing all the additional and expected details about the upcoming SUV.
The 2018 Hyundai Creta will be offered in six variants- E, E+, S, SX, SX dual tone and SX (O). Under the hood, the SUV will come powered by the existing 1.4-litre diesel, the 1.6-litre petrol and the top-end 1.6-litre diesel engine. In terms of transmission, while the 1.4-litre diesel motor will come mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, both the 1.6-litre engines will come with the option of either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission as an option.
Talking about the design and features, though the 2018 Creta borrows a host of cues from the the new Verna sedan, it also gets the new signature cascading grille, dual tone bumper with plastic cladding, skid plates and split taillamps as the highlighting features at the exterior. Other features include new projector headlamps with LED position lights, LED daytime running lamps, 17-inch alloy wheels and shark fin antenna.
At the interior, the facelifted Hyundai Creta will offer height adjustable driver seat (manual), side armrest as standard along with a sunroof, electrically adjustable driver's seat, cruise control, smart key among others. Apart from these, the SUV will also come with an updated centre console with optional wireless charging facility, standard USB charger, and a new touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and auto link. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is also in the cards to be on offer.
In terms of safety features, the SUV will come with dual airbags and ABS as standard while the top end model will also get six airbags including side and curtain as well as electronic stability control, hill assist, rear parking sensors with camera, static bending lights and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
Lets’ have a look at the variant wise feature list-
Hyundai Creta E Variant:
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Sliding front armrest
- Manual AC and all-four power windows
Hyundai Creta E+ Variant (over E):
- Front USB charger (only with the 1.6-litre petrol engine)
- Audio system with Bluetooth phone integration
Hyundai Creta S Variant (over E+):
- LED DRLs
- Front USB charger (standard with both petrol and diesel)
- Reverse parking camera with sensors
Hyundai Creta SX Variant (over S variant):
- Electric sunroof (only petrol and diesel automatic variants)
- Cruise control
- Passive keyless entry with push button engine start-stop
- Automatic climate control
- Projector headlamps with static bending lights and LED positioning lamps
- LED DRLs
- Shark-fin antenna
- 17-inch alloys (only petrol and diesel automatic variants)
- 16-inch alloys (for manual petrol and diesel variants)
- Hyundai’s latest 7-inch infotainment system coupled with a 6-speaker system featuring Arkamys sound
- Hyundai Auto link telematic services (only petrol and diesel automatic variants)
- ISOFIX child seat anchors (only petrol and diesel automatic variants)
Hyundai Creta SX (Dual-tone) (over SX variant):
- 17-inch machine-cut alloy wheels
- Like the outgoing model, it could get an all-black cabin with color coded highlighters
Hyundai Creta SX (O) (over SX):
- Side and curtain airbags
- Electronic stability control
- Hill launch assist
- Adjustable front seatbelts
- Auto Dimming IRVM
- Electric sunroof (also with manual transmission)
- 6-way electrically adjustable driver’s seat
- Smart key band
- Wireless charging
Hyundai Creta SX Automatic variant: Exclusive Features
- Hyundai Auto link
- ISOFIX child seat anchors
Hyundai will also be introducing two new color options - Passion Orange and Marina Blue with the Creta facelift. While the Passion Orange will also be offered as a dual tone option with a black roof, Polar White with a Phantom Black roof option will be the same as the outgoing model. However, the manufacturer seems to have removed the Earth Brown and Mystic Blue exterior color tone from the list.
The official date of launch and the price details are still under the wraps. When launched, the 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift will rival the Mahindra XUV500 facelift, Renault Captur and the Jeep Compass in the country. Stay tuned to V3cars.com for launch updates of the 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift.;
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A diverse bilingual (English and Hindi) Copywriter and Content Creator based in New Delhi, India. With a degree in Journalism, I always had an inclination towards writing.
As a writer, I have worked on content related to automobile, technology, travel, lifestyle, photography and many more.