The much anticipated 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been launched recently in the Indian market. Available in four variants- L, V, Z and Z+, the MPV is priced between Rs 7.44 lakh to Rs 10.90 lakh (ex- showroom, Delhi). Adding to the features list, Maruti Suzuki has announced the list of accessories available to the Ertiga. Though the MPV comes fully equipped with a number of advance features, the customers will have the option to customize the 2018 Ertiga according to their taste.
The automaker has offered the accessories within the Ambitious Package and Indulge Package. However, the customers can also opt for other accessories apart from these packages according to their choice. The list of accessories and prices for the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been mentioned below-
· Body side moulding with chrome insert – Rs 4,213
· Rear upper spoiler – Rs 7,199
· Reverse Parking Assist in IRVM – NA
· Bumper corner protectors – Rs 867
· Box finish lining seat covers – Rs 11,432
· Designer mats - Rs 1,190
· Window frame kit – Rs 3,763
· Steering wheel cover – NA
· Tissue box – NA
· Rear bumper garnish – Rs 1,563
· Window frame kit – Rs 3,763
· Deluxe carpet mat – Rs 1,790
· Interior styling kit for armrest bezel with maple wood finish – Rs 9,169
· Nautical star finish seat cover – Rs 11,432
· Body side moulding garnish finish – Rs 3,603
· Door sill guard – Rs 1,626
· Door sill guard with illumination – Rs 3,844
· Fog lamp garnish – Rs 2,133
· Door handle garnish – Rs 1,903
· Reverse parking aid with 4 sensors, IRVM display and camera – Rs 15,680
· 15- inch alloy wheels – Rs 32,220
· Wheel covers – Rs 2,036
· Exterior styling kit (Rear spoiler, side skirts, trunk lid spoiler) – Rs 33,660
· 1,000 Watts Sub- Woofer – Rs 20,360
· Car perfume – Rs 350
· Premium car care kit – Rs 1,474
· Speed governor – Rs 15,000
· Security system with sensor – Rs 7,370
· Body covers Normal / Premium – Rs 1,890/2,999
· Premium art leather seat covers – Rs 12,732
· Interior styling kit for dashboard – Rs 8,369
· Number plate garnish – Rs 986
Under the hood, the MPV comes powered by a 1.5- litre petrol engine, taken from the Ciaz sedan and producing 105 hp of power and 138 Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the 1.3- litre diesel mill churns out 90 bhp of maximum power and 200 Nm of peak torque. While the diesel is just mated to a 5- speed manual, the petrol can be had with either a 5- speed manual or a 4- speed torque converter automatic gearbox. The claimed fuel efficiency returned by the new Ertiga is 19.34 kmpl for petrol MT, 18.69 kmpl for petrol AT and 25.47 kmpl for Diesel MT.
In terms of features, the 2018 Ertiga comes equipped with projector headlamps, fog lamps, LED tail lamps, 15- inch wheels, push- button start- stop, ventilated front cup holders, 7- inch infotainment system with Android Auto and CarPlay, auto climate control with rear AC vents and a reverse parking camera. Talking about the safety features, the new- gen Ertiga offers dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Isofix child seat anchors and reverse parking sensors. It also gets ESP and hill hold for safety, though limited to the automatic transmission variants only. The 2018 Ertiga takes on likes of the Renault Lodgy, Honda BR-V and the Mahindra Marazzo.
Currently, the automaker is reportedly working to introduce the CNG variant of the 2018 Ertiga by the first half of 2019. The time automaker is taking in order to bring the CNG version of 2018 Ertiga is said to be that Maruti is still fine tuning the new K15B motor and its Smart Hybrid system for the CNG variant. The upcoming CNG variant is expected to be offered from the VXi variant onwards and is likely to be priced at a premium of around Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000 on the petrol variants.
Maruti’s Arena dealerships will be responsible for the sales of the MPV and the manufacturer has already commenced the bookings for the new Ertiga with deliveries due to start soon. Stay tuned to V3cars.com for further updates on the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
The detailed price list for the 2018 Ertiga has been mentioned below-