Select your brand/car

    Search

    Skoda plans to launch 4 new products and enhance after sales services in India

    by V3Cars Team on Thursday, Nov 17 2016

    Skoda has made very important and big announcements about its business strategy in India. The Czech car maker has revealed its plans to focus on new products in India and also invest Rs. 100 crore in order to reinforce its after sales services in the country. Skoda is also planning to launch as many as 4 new products in the Indian car market which will arrive within the year of 2017. Skoda India is also working on its not so impressive after sales service reputation. 

    Skoda has made very important and big announcements about its business strategy in India. The Czech car maker has revealed its plans to focus on new products in India and also invest Rs. 100 crore in order to reinforce its after sales services in the country. Skoda is also planning to launch as many as 4 new products in the Indian car market which will arrive within the year of 2017.

    Among these 4 new car models, the first two are known to be the new flagship model Skoda Kodiaq luxury SUV and the very exciting and sporty RS variant of the Skoda Octavia. Apart from these two, there will also be two models from the Skoda 'Action Models' range, which are the Skoda Octavia Black Edition and the Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo Edition. Moreover, all these 4 new Skoda models will be in keeping with the policy of launching greener and safer cars by the year 2020. Skoda has already announced that the company is offering dual airbags as standard across all variants of all its cars, while by the end of 2016 the Czech auto maker will also make ABS as a standard safety feature.

    Apart from the upcoming launch of 4 dashing new models, Skoda India is also working on its not so impressive after sales service reputation. The company has announced that all Skoda cars will now come with a standard 4 year/100,000 warranty across all the variants. The company will also provide free roadside assistance for 4 years. Moreover, the Skoda Service Care will also be improved and will include Menu Pricing, which means that all the Skoda car repair charges will be uniform across India and the customers will be offered with a range of services to select from, and all the services will come with itemized service invoice. Skoda also promises to deliver all the cars coming for regular service and maintenance on the same day post servicing.

    Out of the said 100 crore investment from Skoda, 60 percent has already gone to start all the mentioned initiatives in the country, while the rest of the 40 percent will be put to use in the coming few months’ time. Moreover, Skoda India has also launched an app for the customers called MySkoda App, which will allow the Skoda car owners to access their vehicle’s service history and all the facts related to the cars. Via this app, the Skoda car owners will also be able to call roadside assistance as well as book service appointments.

    With all these initiatives, Skoda India wishes to change its brand perception in India which has always been as expensive along with poor services. Skoda India is hopeful in making a positive change in its brand perception for the customers, and by successfully carrying out its new initiatives hopes to gain the confidence of the customers going ahead. The company also obviously wishes to boost its sales once it has build up on the confidence level of the customers on the brand.


    ABOUT THE AUTHOR

    V3Cars Team is the India’s most reliable source of all new launched & upcoming car news, updates & reviews.

    Previous Next

    Related Car News

    Stay up to date with news, reviews and rumours

    Subscribe to our newsletter

    STAY UP TO DATE WITH CARS, NEWS, REVIEWS AND RUMOURS

    Subscribe

    Your email is safe with us , we don’t spam.