Audi India launched the Lifestyle Editions of the tremendously mainstream – the Audi Q7 and the Audi A4 in India. The Audi Q7 and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition have been furnished with host of new highlights to give a restrictive extravagance experience to the clients at an appealing value run.
· The new highlights like the Rear Seat Entertainment Systems, Espresso Mobil and Entry LED Lights in the Audi Q7 make the vehicle considerably more alluring than previously.
· The side running sheets offer more comfort and a wide position to the officially instructing Audi Q7.
· The A4 emerges with new Smoked LED Tail Lights and a Tailgate Spoiler to additionally upgrade the energy and modernity nature of the Audi A4.
· The Audi Q7 has estimated at Rs 75.83 lakh, ex-showroom onwards and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition at Rs 43.09, lakh, ex-showroom onwards individually.
"The successful feedback and strong demand from our customers for our recently launched Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition has inspired us to introduce the popular Audi models - the Audi Q7 and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition in India. The Audi Q7 has been leading the way for the luxury SUV segment in India and continues to be a popular choice VIPs, trendsetters, influencers and in particular leading industrialists. The Audi A4 has been the best-selling model in the Audi A range since its market introduction and is now even more attractive. With the launch of the Audi Q7 and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition, we are now offering our customers added exclusivity with great features and innovative accessories in the most sought after Audi models in India,” said Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
· The Twin Screen Rear Seat Entertainment in the Audi Q7 and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition are furnished with free cell phone application "RSE remote" which is accessible for Apple and Android cell phones. The Rear Seat Entertainment has a slanting screen size of 25.6 cms with goals of 1200 x 800 (HD prepared) and an inward memory of 16 GB.
· The Entry LED light is a further improvement of the standard passage lights, described specifically by the Quattro and Audi logo projection with expanded splendor in the Audi Q7 Lifestyle Edition and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition separately.
· The hardened steel side running sheets highlight the rough terrain look of the Audi Q7 and give additional solace. The running sheets help encourage the connection of the rooftop bars and the capacity of things in the rooftop mounted ski and gearbox effortlessly. The counter slip strips counteract slippage. The most extreme burden limit with respect to each is 150 kg.
· The Espresso Mobil in the Audi Q7 Lifestyle Edition is intended for the new age clients who like to appreciate some espresso while moving around stunningly with style.
· The Audi Cool Box in the Audi Q7 keeps your preferred drinks chilled and stacked which encourages the inhabitants to remain hydrated this late spring.
· The arrangement of Smoked LED Tail Lights in the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition improves the modern structure of the light to a much more noteworthy degree. The top-notch treated steel pedal tops gives the Audi A4 a particularly energetic look and essentially upgrades the vehicle's inside.
Adding further Ansari said, "Customer delight is at the core of Audi strategy in India. Be it offering our world-class products to the discerning customer or impeccable aftersales services. Creating additional touchpoints for delivering service is a clear activity and commitment towards customer centricity as we go to where the market and where customers require us to be. Our ‘WorkshopFirst’ strategy has already seen the inauguration of Audi Service Vijayawada recently.”
Stay tuned to V3cars.com for further updates from Audi India.