Citroen Partners with ICICI Lombard | V3Cars
Citroen entered the Indian market in 2021 and have launched 2 cars since then. These are the C5 Aircross and the C3. Citroen are expected to soon enter the EV segment and have recently partnered with the automotive giant Stellantis.
On 18 November 2022, the company signed a corporate agency agreement with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Services (GIC) to get insurance services for its vehicles. Citroen already have an existing insurance partner in Bajaj Allianz. Through their existing and new insurer, they plan to provide the best car buying experience to their customers. Citroen now have more options to select insurance plans that suit their customer-specific requirements.
Saurabh Vatsa, the brand head of Citroen India said: “As a customer-centric brand, Citroen has strived to make the vehicle buying journey as comfortable and seamless with a wide variety of unique services and digital enablers.”
The following are some of the highlights of the Citroen-ICICI Lombard partnership:
- It is in addition to the existing partnership with Bajaj Allianz.
- It aims to enhance customer reach and product offerings.
- It adds customized insurance add-on products.
Note: Check your Car EMI with our - Car EMI Calculator
Being one of the leaders in the motor insurance industry, ICICI Lombard will offer its customers the best-in-class insurance products and services. Its technology-based solutions will ensure faster claim settlement and better policy servicing.
Listed below are some of the key offerings of ICICI Lombard GIC:
- 24x7 dedicated helpline for claim management and customer service
- ICICI Lombard Take Care app and website for claims support
- Claim live video inspection through InstaSpect
- Digital claim document submission
- E-Claims which provide a contactless claim process
- Virtual survey for claim settlement
In addition to the above, ICICI will also offer unique add-ons such as EMI Protect, Battery Protect and emergency medical expenses.
Note: Check your car’s fuel cost with Fuel Cost Calculator India