Audi India Launch Club Rewards For Audi Customers | V3Cars
Audi India have launched a club rewards program in India. Under this programme, all Audi owners across the country, including the Approved Plus customers, will get exclusive benefits from Audi’s partner brands.
Club members will get partner privileges with brands including Mont Blanc, Truefitt & Hill, Oberoi Hotels, Luxury Charters by Avion Prive, and more. The list of benefits of the Audi club reward includes:
- Welcome Privileges – Existing owners, new car buyers & used car buyers via Audi Approved Plus, all receive privilege, welcome reward points and exclusive partner vouchers from day 1 of joining the Audi Club Rewards program.
- Earning Rewards – Customers can earn Audi reward points every time they buy a product (this includes, merchandise, accessories, car life products like service packages and extended warranty), get a service from an authorised service centre or showroom, shop online at Audi Shop, exchange or upgrade an existing Audi, purchase partner products & services from ‘myAudi Connect’, and more.
- Earning Rewards with Partners – Purchasing partner services and products including golfing, luxury hospitality & travel, gifting, accessories, multi-brand retail and more from the ‘myAudi Connect’ application will bring benefits in the form of Audi Club Rewards. Customers can earn points up to 15% of the purchase value in the form of Audi Club Rewards on online purchases with listed partner brands.
- Referral Rewards – Customers can get accelerated earnings by referring a friend through the ‘myAudi Connect’ application. The referral system is completely digital with the generation of referral links with one click, which can be shared with the referee on a messaging platform. The system also provides transparency to the referrer on whether the referee has gone ahead and taken a test drive or has purchased an Audi.
- Partner Benefits/Privileges – Customers can experience luxury through Audi concierge-led curated experiences, exclusive holidays, luxury shopping, and more. This may include staying at an exclusive hospitality partner property or travelling on a cruise or private jet. Some of the listed partner brands include Truefitt & Hill, Oberoi Hotels, Mont Blanc, Luxury Charters by Avion Prive, and more.
- Audi Product & Service Advantage – Customers get access to a host of exclusive member products and services with the rewards earned on the ‘myAudi Connect’ application, which can be utilised on any Audi India product or service purchase. Audi Club Rewards members get exclusive previews and access to the latest campaigns and offers.
Note: Check your Car EMI with - Car Loan EMI Calculator
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Today, we are taking forward our human-centric strategy with the launch of a segment-first, loyalty program for our customers – Audi Club Rewards. Audi Club Rewards offers unique experiences, partner privileges, reward points and much more. At Audi India, we are expanding beyond products, to become a lifestyle service provider. We are enhancing the ownership experience for our customers and with Audi Club Rewards’ segment-first privileges, we are setting benchmarks in the luxury automobile segment. We are confident that our customers can look forward to rewarding luxury experiences.”
Note: Calculate your fuel cost with our - Fuel Cost Calculator in India
Mr. Dhillon further added, “Audi India has been making steady inroads into the services space over the last few years with engaging lifestyle initiatives like the Audi Concierge (for anything luxury beyond the car, call Audi Concierge) and several engagement campaigns on the ‘myAudi Connect’ application. In the space of loyalty programs, we have run pilots in different geographies over the last year, and these have revealed that customers are always on the lookout for rewarding experiences. True to our name, we have listened and developed this unique amalgamation of rewards, encompassing car-related services and lifestyle experiences.”
As of now, the program is open for all the existing Audi owners, including pre-owned Audi owners (via Approved Plus only) and future Audi customers. Audi India customers can login to the ‘myAudi Connect’ App and register to be a part of Audi Club Rewards.
Audi Cars in India
₹51.43 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹1.91 Cr**Ex-showroom price
₹44.89 - ₹50.39 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹1.29 - ₹1.57 Cr**Ex-showroom price
₹82.49 - ₹89.90 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹1.75 Cr**Ex-showroom price
₹1.01 - ₹1.19 Cr**Ex-showroom price
₹57.08 - ₹61.81 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹98.98 - ₹1.35 Cr**Ex-showroom price
₹43.19 - ₹47.61 lakh**Ex-showroom price
₹1.09 Cr**Ex-showroom price
₹60.50 - ₹67.05 lakh**Ex-showroom price
Upcoming Audi Cars
₹1.10 - ₹1.20 Cr**Expected Price
Expected Launch Aug 2023
₹1.10 - ₹1.25 Cr**Expected Price
Expected Launch Oct 2023
Latest Audi Cars Videos
Audi Q3 Sportback Practicality Test | Rear Seat & Boot Space Review | Buy Q3 or Q3 Sportback?
Mumbai-Delhi Expressway Drive via Statue of Unity in Audi Q7 | Travelogue | March 2023
2 din mein Audi e-tron ko bina charge kiye xxxkm chalaya! | Detailed Review w/ Electric Range Test
Audi Q7 Petrol Review | 0-100, Fuel Efficiency, Third Row Space | The Sensible Review | Dec 2022
Audi Q3 Petrol First Drive Review | The First Impression | Dec 2022
2022 Audi A8 L First Drive Review | Understated Luxury | The First Impression | Nov
2022 Audi A8 L Exterior, Interior Walkaround | Price Starts At Rs 1.29 Cr | The First Look | July
We Spend 24 Hours W/ The Audi RS 5 And… | V3Log | May 2022
2022 Audi Q5 Rear Seat & Boot Space Review | How Comfortable Is It? | The Sensible Review
2021 Audi A4 Facelift Review | The First Impression | April
A4 Important Links